Shipping in(to) Ireland
Shipping costs apply to all baby gift orders sent within(to) Ireland, per address.
We have 2 shipping bands, to/in Ireland, to give CHOICE to our customers; so they are not paying above the odds for smaller items they wish to purchase.
FREE SHIPPING: We Don’t!!!! There is no such thing! All shipping fees are charged once; at the end of purchase, unless there are multiple delivery addresses. Why??? We don’t try to fool people by working the cost of shipping into each gift thereby having “free” shipping making it an actual “hidden” charge. **These types of hidden charges mean you are paying multiple shipping charges when you buy more than one gift. Do the math! We prefer to be tansparent. 🙂
Shipping Bands in(to) Ireland: Standard Post Letters & Parcels
Updated: 16 July 2013.
|Gifts price||Shipping costs in(to) Ireland only|
|€0.01 – €15.00||€3.50 – Standard|
|€15.01+||€5.95 – Registered|
|Shipping costs UK/NI|
|€0.01 – €15.00||€10.00 – Registered|
|€15.01+||€10.00 – Registered|
|Shipping costs USA, Rest of World|
|€0.01 – €15.00||€23.00 – Registered|
|€15.01+||€23.00 – Registered|
NB: ROI/NI shipping costs are charged on a flat-fee basis for Standard Registered Post for purchases over €26.01
ALL checkout orders are charged using the costs for the ROI i.e. €5.95.
EXCESS delivery charges for outside Ireland to Rest of World will receive a PayPal invoice by email, prior to shipping. The difference must be paid before items will be dispatched. Ocassionally, costs may not be charged at the discretion of Simpybaby.ie
- Simply Baby aim to deliver your gifts within approximately 24 – 72 hours, after receiving your order, within the 32 counties of the island of Ireland (excludes weekends/bespoke or special orders/personalised items/ out of stock items/orders with missing information). However, we cannot be responsible for delays outside of our control including, but not exclusive too, postal delays, postal strikes, mis-delivery, unclaimed items by recpient from postal depots; as a result of attempted delivery, delays due to insufficient recipient address details.
- UK and Mainland European deliveries, please allow up to 5 working days. For deliveries to the rest of the World (USA, Australia, New Zeland, China, etc) please allow approximately 10 – 14 working days, from the date of dispatch.
- When shipping items as gifts, it is the responsibility of the buyer for providing the correct mailing address, postal codes and contact telephone number. SimplyBaby.ie cannot accept responsibility for late or non-delivery if recipient address and telephone details are insufficient or incorrect.
- Claims for non-delivery must be made within 15 working days of despatch of goods. Simply Baby cannot be responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any item or charge any tax or duty.
URGENT REQUESTS: At SimplyBaby.ie we do our best to facilitate your same or next day requests, where possible. If you have an urgent order or baby hamper please phone us at 087 969 4473 to see if we can help. Please note that these requests may incur an extra charge, based on individual needs, to be agreed upon before delivery.
Cancellation and Returns Policy
Any changes or cancellation for orders already placed must be notified in writing or email to Simply Baby within 24 hours of placing the order.
All of SimplyBaby.ie’s gifts are fully guaranteed to meet your satisfaction and we take all reasonable care in packaging every item for shipping. However, if any unused and unpersonalised item fails to meet your expectations, SimplyBaby.ie in accordance with The European Directive on Distance Selling (Directive 97/7/EC):
- Are happy to accept any unpersonalised items returned within 7 days, from date of delivery.
- Returned items may be either exchanged or refunded, unless personalised. Personalised items are non-refundable unless item is faulty or damaged. Proof must be provided by photo and or return of the gift to us.
- A full refund will be applied after we have received and inspected the returned item(s) in question.
- Original shipping costs, on returned (non-damaged/unpersonalised) items, are non-refundable.
- Return postage on exchanges is the responsibility of the buyer, though some costs may be refundable, with prior agreement.
- Simply Baby will not charge shipping costs again for replacement of damaged items only.
Prices are exclusive of delivery and shipping charges are added once you proceed to the SimplyBaby.ie online checkout. Please see our shipping details for approximate charges.
All online payments are made using the, secure and safe, PayPal system. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover (US). Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Laser at this time.
If you feel unsure about ordering online or don’t have the use of a debit/credit card we are happy to accept your order by phone, post or fax. Payment for offline purchases may be made via credit card, cheque, bank draft, postal order or bank transfer. Offline purchases will not be shipped until payment has cleared. For more information on these methods, please contact us.